Consult With a Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer After a Crash
A serious car accident throws an injured person and his or her family into a state of crisis. Shock, pain, bewilderment and despair are common reactions after a car or truck crash. Time is of the essence, however, and it is important to do the right things at the right time to get the best result in an injury claim or lawsuit.
Cherry Injury Law, offers car accident victims and their families the following advice about what to do after a car accident in the Philadelphia area and beyond. If some of these steps do not apply in your situation, contact us anyway and let us help you move forward toward obtaining compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Get emergency medical care for the injured driver or passenger(s).
- Take photos of the crashed vehicles, the scene of the accident and injuries, if you have a camera in the car or if you can use your cell phone camera.
- Cooperate with police at the scene of the accident.
- Contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Learn how legal representation can help you find and tap into all sources of compensation.
- Do not participate in any fact-finding investigation by insurance company representatives or police investigators after the accident without
talking to a lawyer first. Beware: investigators might try to use scare tactics to get you to talk before you have an attorney. Resist their attempts to sabotage your case.
- Help your attorney find and review all relevant evidence, if possible.
- Work hard to get well or to help your family member get well.
- Stay in close communication with your personal injury lawyer as the case progresses.
Are You Dealing With a Media Insurance Company and Injury? Lawyer Representation Is Critical. Contact Us.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Pennsylvania, please contact Cherry Injury Law, by phone or e-mail to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Philadelphia car accident attorneys.