Philadelphia Head-On Collision Attorneys
Head-on collision cases can be surprisingly complex in terms of determining liability. In some cases, it may seem obvious that the person who was outside of his or her lane of traffic was responsible. However, there are sometimes mitigating factors that cloud the picture of who was really responsible. In order to determine liability, the attorneys at Cherry Injury Law, will seek answers to all relevant questions, including:
- Was the driver who crossed into another lane forced over?
- Was a motorcyclist too close to the center line?
- Was drunk driving or distracted driving by either party a factor?
- Did weather or road conditions cause visibility problems?
- Might a judge or jury say that the driver who was struck in his or her lane should have seen the other driver coming and moved to the shoulder?
With decades of experience on our side, we know how to find answers to these questions. We will gather all the facts necessary to build a strong case.
Be Careful What You Say and Who You Say It To
Car accidents of all types, particularly head-on collisions, happen in the blink of an eye. You may have some idea of what happened, but keep in mind that things are very often not as they seem. If you talk to an investigator or insurance company, the things you say can damage your case, particularly if details emerge that contradict what you believe happened. We encourage you to discuss your case with us first. We will listen to your side of the story. Then we will conduct an investigation to gather all the facts.
Free Consultation: Contact a Media Car Accident Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has been involved in a Pennsylvania car accident, please contact Cherry Injury Law, by phone at 610-565-0300 or 215-675-2400 or e-mail to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Philadelphia head-on collision lawyers.